WaveRiders is a ministry for children 10-12 years old with a focus on teaching sexual wholeness and integrity, and making wise and godly choices in media and technology. We are committed to raising children who can ride against the waves of popular culture in their generation.
We believe the church has to reclaim its role in actively engaging and equipping children to navigate their way in the prevailing culture.
WaveRiders seeks to create a safe and trusted environment where children feel safe to ask questions and share personal struggles.
Resources relating to Purity and Sexual Wholeness:
- Purity Code
- Generations of Virtue (Books for Parents)
- Generations of Virtue (Books for Youths)
- Generations of Virtue (Books for Children)
- Cru (Sexual Purity)
- Kallos Magazine
Resources relating to Media and Technology:
- Singapore’s Better Internet Campaign website
- DQ World
- TOUCH Cyber Wellness
- Help 123 (a cyber wellness and digital parenting platform)
- Common Sense Media (reviews on media and technology)
- PluggedIn (reviews on movies and other media from Christian perspective)